Dr. Traci Collier has been a licensed
Chiropractor since December 1997.
Dr. Traci has been freeing people from pain since 1997 in her clinic in Saginaw, MI. As a Chiropractor with experience, she is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients.
Dr. Traci uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art ProAdjuster technology, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Traci is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- The National College of Chiropractic
- Loomis Enzyme Therapy Diploma
- Graston Certification
- IFNH (International Foundation for Nutrition and Health)
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Loomis Enzyme Therapy
- CCWFN Certification (Certified Clinical Whole Food Nutrition)
Memberships & Associations:
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors